Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Harbor Freight safety instructions

On Fri, 14 May 2010 00:06:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Bill wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Bill wrote:

As long as w'e're sharing "home-making tips", my mom taught me to smash
them,
by hand, between two pieces of wax-paper. Then leave the wax paper on
them
so you can stack them up ( in a bag in the freezer) and they don't stick
together.
When they start to thaw it peals right off.

Too bad that they don't peel off... ;-)

While; if they dont, youken eat you'res withinthe waxed paper cook't.
Sorta flossandchew ate the same timey.

And end up needing help from Roto-Rooter to go to the bathroom? No
thanks!

I've never had a problem peeling waxed paper from frozen meat that has
started to thaw, perhaps you need better waxed paper.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada