Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Harbor Freight safety instructions

On Thu, 13 May 2010 17:53:49 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

SWMBO bought a hamburger press at Harbor Freight last weekend. So
I'm
getting ready to use it... unpack it... to find "Assembly and
Operating
Instructions". (WTF?? It's a hamburger press, for Pete's sake!)

Snip the legalese

Go with Tupperware.

Been using them since mid '70s.

Great for freezer storage.

I've never found a hamburger press that pressed the patties as wide as I
like them, so I just use my hands, and warsh them off with some Dawn when
I'm done.

Jon

I make a ball of the required weight and roll it round then place it
between squares of waxed paper. If I am freezing the patties,I leave
the waxed paper on both sides for easy separation of the frozen
patties, if cooking immediately,I only use single paper between. the
paper aids in placing the patties on the grill. For turning I use
tongs with widely spaced fork prongs on one side and a solid spatula
on the other.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada