Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Harbor Freight safety instructions

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
Lew Hodgett wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

SWMBO bought a hamburger press at Harbor Freight last weekend. So
I'm
getting ready to use it... unpack it... to find "Assembly and
Operating
Instructions". (WTF?? It's a hamburger press, for Pete's sake!)

Snip the legalese

Go with Tupperware.

Been using them since mid '70s.

Great for freezer storage.

I've never found a hamburger press that pressed the patties as wide as I
like them, so I just use my hands, and warsh them off with some Dawn when
I'm done.

Jon

As long as w'e're sharing "home-making tips", my mom taught me to smash
them,
by hand, between two pieces of wax-paper. Then leave the wax paper on them
so you can stack them up ( in a bag in the freezer) and they don't stick
together.
When they start to thaw it peals right off.

Bill