Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On Thu, 13 May 2010 07:56:58 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

When in Australia I had a go with a large handgun at a target. After
15 or 20 minutes I was bored. You need to be not very smart to think
target practice is interesting. But then I suppose large tracts of
the US are not very interesting & target practice is one of few
pastimes.

Um, I will be sending money to a politician. Yep! I already made up my
mind about her. She is 130#, petite and carries (concealed) a .44 cal
Smith & Wesson hawg leg.

Oh, her concept of relaxation? Target practice! She was recently in
Washington (named after the Father of our Country) D.C., she stated
she usually has Smith and Wesson with her on trips, so when she goes
to the Senate, well whatever.

I understand that your past shooting Olympic Teams, had to practice in
Ireland. Is that true?

Where I live in the Mohave Desert you would be more likely to die
from dehydration than from a gun - one mile off the road.