Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 13, 11:50*am, harry wrote:
On May 13, 5:09 pm, keith wrote:

On May 13, 9:59 am, harry wrote:

On May 13, 11:35 am, Jay Hanig wrote:

On 5/13/2010 3:54 AM, harry wrote:

Rather sad on the news tonight was the school children in China being
killed. They have strong gun laws so the murderers are using knives,
hammers, and cleavers instead.- Hide quoted text -

Yep very sad. If they'd had guns instead of knives they could have
killed SO many more. Maybe even got all the little perishers. Maybe
a few of the police. Maybe even escaped.

The other side of the coin is that had one visitor, teacher, or
administrator been armed, maybe a lot fewer of them would have been killed.

What if, what if, what if I win the lottery?

Jay

The police should have a gun.......perhaps. No-one else.

The police are not responsible for your protection. Their job is to
fill out the necessary paperwork and if possible catch the perp, after
he's killed you and raped your daughter.- Hide quoted text -

Strange way to run a police force. *Oh, I see you're taking the
**** *:-)

No, you're just clueless. ...but again, this isn't news to anyone
here.