Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

In article , harry wrote:
On May 13, 12:21=EF=BF=BDpm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article .=

com, harry wrote:

On May 12, 8:06=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDpm, (Doug Miller) wrot=

e:
In article =

ups=3D
..com, harry wrote:

On May 12, 7:28=3D3DEF=3D3DBF=3D3DBDpm, (Doug Mil=

ler) wrot=3D
e:
In article =

gro=3D
ups=3D3D
..com, harry wrote:

Guns in Ireland are there as a result of US exported terrorism.

Wrong again, harry.

It's the *guns* that are US-exported.

The *terrorists* are all home grown in the UK.

You do seem to find it very difficult to admit to yourself the scop=

e o=3D
f the
violence problem in the UK. Your violence problem isn't our fault. =

Hin=3D
t: you
didn't have much of a violence problem when your laws allowed your =

sub=3D
jects
the right of self-defense, and your courts put malefactors in priso=

n w=3D
here
they belong. Now, if a subject uses force to defend himself against=

an=3D
attack,
*he's* the one in trouble with the law, not the attacker. We don't =

do =3D
it that
way here in the U.S., and that's why we don't have anywhere near th=

e v=3D
iolence
problem that you do.

The IRA was largely funded by the good citzens of Philadephia.

=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDObviously the UK collectively did not learn any lessons=

from 177=3D
6. Your
problem with Irish terrorists was created by the insane policies of *y=

our=3D
*
government.

Stop trying to blame us for a problem that you created.- Hide quoted t=

ext=3D
-

The problems with Ireland originate from the times of Henry VII and
Oliver Cromwell.

Like I said: a problem that you created. Not us. Stop blaming us for your
problems.- Hide quoted text -

There was no problem until the IRA got money from "Irish Americans".

Absolute nonsense. Your government's repression of the Irish created the
problem. Stop blaming us for problems that *you* created.

And Regan dropped bombs on Libya.

Complete non-sequitur. Nothing at all to do with the fact that policies of
*your* government are responsible for Irish terrorism.

I see you're ignoring the Hawaii issue.

The only "issue" is in your mind.

I'm done. You're not worth responding to. You're a fool.