Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 13, 12:54�pm, Jim Yanik wrote:
Jay Hanig wrote :

On 5/13/2010 3:51 AM, harry wrote:

If no-one has a gun, no-one gets killed with a gun.

there's no such place anywhere on Earth.
in EVERY nation,criminals have guns.

BTW,police and government often "LOSE" guns.
The US FEDGOV is missing over 1000 of their guns(circa 2003),some full auto
machine guns. Police have them stolen from their patrol cars.

Also,guns are the great equalizer;
they permit the weak,elderly,handicapped or outnumbered to defend
themselves against bigger,stronger or more numerous attackers,with the best
chances of success,and with the least harm to themselves.

Would you expect a 100 lb woman to fight off a 200+ lb man attacking her?
Or your grandmother?

It's this scumbag gun culture that results in these numerous school
massacres in the US. �I bet the parents of these kids wished they had
lived somewhere else at the time,

Like China?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...cred-by-meat-c
leaver-115875-22254789/

Your supposition is a waste of time as the cows long ago left the
barn.
� You will never get that genie back in the bottle. �Guns are with us
stay. �Do you prefer only the bad guys have them?

Don't blame the tool; blame the person with the deadly intent. �HE'S
THE PROBLEM.

Jay

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and
law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own
conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the
law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the
lawless will allow... For society does not control crime, ever, by
forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected
behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals
to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding."
---------- Jeff Snyder

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Equalizer eh? That's the reason why Iran needs nuclear weapons. So
they don't get pushed around by the USA. They equalise. Funny thing
that's not OK.
Equalisers are OK so long as they are in the hands of the strong I
have noticed. They also make the criminal equal to you and make it
more likely they will get a gun to facilitate crime.

I have heard all this drivel from NRA members before. All part of the
American Fear Culture.
Afraid the Brits are coming to gitcha. (I know of no such plan).
Afraid of burglars.
Afraid the Gov. will take over the country.
Afraid of the bogey man under the bed.
This is called paranoia.
I don't worry about any of these things. Nobody does in the UK. We
don't have to. We are not afraid! :-)

Y'all need to get about more. Watch less TV. Watch no Hollywood.
Travel to foreign places, stay in their houses.
If you'd had a holiday in Iraq for example, you'd be less inclined to
drop bombs on them. You'd be better informed to make a judgement as
to when your (republican) government is lying to you.

What you do need to worry about is if your guns fall into the hands of
your children. That their minds are poisoned by Hollywood drivel and
US gov. propaganda.