Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

In article , harry wrote:
On May 12, 8:00=EF=BF=BDpm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

..com, harry wrote:

On May 12, 1:57=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDpm, (Doug Miller) wrot=

e:
In article =

ups=3D
..com, harry wrote:

On May 11, 8:43=3D3DEF=3D3DBF=3D3DBDpm, (Doug Mil=

ler) wrot=3D
e:
In article =

rou=3D
ps.=3D3D
com, harry wrote:

Nasty violent place the USA.

Not as nasty, or as violent, as the UK:

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has o=

ne of the
highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, ac=

cording to
new research.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
Published: 7:00AM BST 02 Jul 2009

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per ce=

nt increase
in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since=

Labour
came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared to populatio=

n is higher
than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Austr=

alia and
South Africa.

http://www.telegraph.co.
uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime=

-capital=EF=BF=BD-of
-Europe.html

Comparative statistics here USA/Rest of the world:-
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/...S/GUNSTAT.html

Doesn't change the fact that the UK is in truth *much* more violent th=

an the
US. We haven't banned guns here, so our bad guys use guns. You banned =

guns, so
your bad guys used knives instead. Then you banned knives, and your ba=

d guys
switched to clubs. When you ban clubs, they'll switch to garrotes.

At least *here* the law allows our citizens to defend themselves again=

st bad
guys, unlike citizens of the UK.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

You aren't citizens. You're *subjects*. We used to be, too, but thank =

God and
Thomas Jefferson, we aren't anymore.

As I say nasty violent place.

An odd comment, coming from a resident of a nation with such a severe =

violence
problem that you found it necessary to ban glass bottles in your pubs.=

We
don't need to do that.

The UK is the most violent nation in Europe, demonstrably more violent=

than
anywhere else in the English-speaking world. The statistics show clear=

ly that
the UK is a *far* more violent place than the US.

Also world leader in exporting terrorism.

Ummm, no, you apparently have us confused with Iran. Were you born thi=

stupid, or did you train?- Hide quoted text -

Let's see these statistics you refer to.

Cited in the article I excerpted above. Apparently you couldn't trouble
yourself to read it.

The USA has exported terrorism to virtually every country in South and
Central America.

False. You don't seem able to distinguish between exporting firearms and
exporting terrorism.

It has invaded and occupied places in the Carribean
and Pacific

True

without reason.

False.

It still occupies Hawaii

Hawaii is not "occupied", you ass. It's one of the 50 states. It's no mor=

"occupied" by the U.S. than Ohio is -- or Scotland is "occupied" by Engla=

nd.

Harry, you're an idiot. You know nothing of what you speak, yet that does=

n't
slow you down at all. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your arse lo=

ng
enough to actually read a few facts, you wouldn't seem such a dolt.- Hide=

quoted text -

The link didn't work..

That's because your newsreader munged it in your followups. If you had
bothered to read it the first time I posted, you wouldn't have had any
trouble.

Not my fault you're stupid.