Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 12, 8:00�pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , harry wrote:

On May 12, 1:57=EF=BF=BDpm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

..com, harry wrote:

On May 11, 8:43=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDpm, (Doug Miller) wrot=

e:
In article =

ps.=3D
com, harry wrote:

Nasty violent place the USA.

Not as nasty, or as violent, as the UK:

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has one of the
highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, according to
new research.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
Published: 7:00AM BST 02 Jul 2009

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per cent increase
in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since Labour
came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared to population is higher
than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Australia and
South Africa.

http://www.telegraph.co.
uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital�-of
-Europe.html

Comparative statistics here USA/Rest of the world:-
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/...S/GUNSTAT.html

Doesn't change the fact that the UK is in truth *much* more violent than the
US. We haven't banned guns here, so our bad guys use guns. You banned guns, so
your bad guys used knives instead. Then you banned knives, and your bad guys
switched to clubs. When you ban clubs, they'll switch to garrotes.

At least *here* the law allows our citizens to defend themselves against bad
guys, unlike citizens of the UK.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

You aren't citizens. You're *subjects*. We used to be, too, but thank God and
Thomas Jefferson, we aren't anymore.

As I say nasty violent place.

An odd comment, coming from a resident of a nation with such a severe violence
problem that you found it necessary to ban glass bottles in your pubs. We
don't need to do that.

The UK is the most violent nation in Europe, demonstrably more violent than
anywhere else in the English-speaking world. The statistics show clearly that
the UK is a *far* more violent place than the US.

Also world leader in exporting terrorism.

Ummm, no, you apparently have us confused with Iran. Were you born this
stupid, or did you train?- Hide quoted text -

Let's see these statistics you refer to.

Cited in the article I excerpted above. Apparently you couldn't trouble
yourself to read it.

The USA has exported terrorism to virtually every country in South and
Central America.

False. You don't seem able to distinguish between exporting firearms and
exporting terrorism.

It has invaded and occupied places in the Carribean
and Pacific

True

without reason.

False.

It still occupies Hawaii

Hawaii is not "occupied", you ass. It's one of the 50 states. It's no more
"occupied" by the U.S. than Ohio is -- or Scotland is "occupied" by England.

Harry, you're an idiot. You know nothing of what you speak, yet that doesn't
slow you down at all. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your arse long
enough to actually read a few facts, you wouldn't seem such a dolt.- Hide quoted text -

The link didn't work..
Hawaii.
Was forced into the USA by a vote that included thousands of US
servicemen stationed there at the time. They far outnumbered the
native Hawaiians. It was admitted in congress (Clintons era, 1993)
that the incorporation of Hawaii was illegal.
If you aren't aware of it, the state flag of Hawaii incorporates the
british flag "union jack". This is because the Hawaiians wanted to
join the British empire. They wanted our monarchy having experienced
republicanism first hand.
Many Kings and Queens of Hawaii have been illegally detained by the
USA, one quite recently.
The Hawaiians want their islands back. Hadn't you heard?
Bit on the topic he-
http://www.freehawaii.org/
Like most Americans you're very ignorant of your own history.
I expect you watch Fox News. Why not try Aljazeera or the BBC?
Or better just get yourself down to the library and read a non-fiction
book or two.

And you further reveal your ignorance, many Scots, Irish and Welsh do
consider themselves to be occupied by the English.

You could start with a history of the Spanish /American war before you
come spouting BS here.
Oh and try something about Cuba too. (Written by a non-American.)

There's nobody got their heads further up theur arses than republicans.