Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

"harry" wrote

Comparative statistics here USA/Rest of the world:-
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/...S/GUNSTAT.html

As I say nasty violent place. Also world leader in exporting
terrorism.

I'd like to see more of a breakdown on that too. I'm sure it will still be
high, but look at all murders, not just firearm related ones. It would also
be interesting to see how many are by non-USA citizens. That would either
inflame or put to rest the illegal immigrant argument on murders.

I was also surprised at the next chart showing the suicide of children less
than 15 y. o. in Ireland using guns.