Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can a Vibratory tumbler be used to remove rust

On Mon, 10 May 2010 22:28:11 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote the following:

Michael Koblic wrote:
Have you considered Evaporust? Easy to use, safer than muriatic acid,
re-useable...

... expensive. Bob

Muriatic: $4/gal and a pool supply. Must be neutralized, can't use
indoors or all your machines rust like hell, etc.

Evapo-Rust: $20/gal at HF, peerhaps a wee bit safer. (I need to try
that the next time I need a deruster for something. Reviews here are
rosy.)

--
You will find that the mere resolve not to be useless,
and the honest desire to help other people, will, in