Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On Mon, 10 May 2010 23:09:33 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

That was a regular Rainbow Coalition of Robbers. I saw that one of the
perps was a Hurricane Katrina migrant. I wonder how many crimes have
been committed by such folk in quiet communities that open their doors
to people displaced by Hurricane Katrina? It's such a shame, the
victims are really nice people who seem like the type who would help
anyone in need.

The cops could learn a lesson here. Setup a reverse sting operation
and collect the predators for further examination.

A former Katrina victim came here. She and her daughter have a Cajun
Food restaurant, good food. The seafood is shipped from Louisiana
(that may soon change with the oil slick).

Cops sting pedophiles - why not murderers....