Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Oh Fuuuudddgggee.

Pete Snell wrote:

Wes wrote:

Beats dying in the off position.

Wes

You really are a 'glass half full' sort of guy, aren't you Wes? :-)

Yup. The OP still has a working welder

I really do try to find the good side of an event I'd rather never happened. Sorta like I
got cut bad but I still have a fully functional finger left. (20" ww bandsaw incident)

If the car doesn't start, I likely missed out in being part of an accident on the way to
work.

I've always felt like something or someone was looking out for me, I just don't know why
yet. I've lived a fairly charmed life considering all things. I try not to push my luck
though.

So, yes, I'm a glass half full guy.

Wes