Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oh Fuuuudddgggee.

Pete Snell wrote:

I switched it on, and is now permanently 'on'. Doh. Shut off the
breaker in the panel, and console myself by reminding myself how
productive the evening was. Sigh.

Beats dying in the off position.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Pete Snell wrote:

Wes wrote:

Beats dying in the off position.

Wes

You really are a 'glass half full' sort of guy, aren't you Wes? :-)

Yup. The OP still has a working welder

I really do try to find the good side of an event I'd rather never happened. Sorta like I
got cut bad but I still have a fully functional finger left. (20" ww bandsaw incident)

If the car doesn't start, I likely missed out in being part of an accident on the way to
work.

I've always felt like something or someone was looking out for me, I just don't know why
yet. I've lived a fairly charmed life considering all things. I try not to push my luck
though.

So, yes, I'm a glass half full guy.

Wes