SWMBO

Default Lessons in Grammar: WAS Lee Valley optical center punch

MMM, smell the fresh content...

I was in conversation with my son. His retort when requested to
detoxify his playroom was as follows: "I am neglected,
underprivileged, and generally put-upon." He is five years of age.

I heartily anticipate adolescent speech.

Warmest regards,
Jenny

P.S. Many expressions of slang are nerve-racking. Please find
following an exemplary list:
1. Take me with./ I want to go with. With what? An elephant?
2. Farther/Further
3. Regardless of presidential position, an individual does not have
editing rights to the dictionary or its syl-LA-bles.
4. Contractions customarily end words. Jeet yet. Nuff said.