Larry Jaques

Default Lee Valley optical center punch

On 28 Dec 2003 06:58:17 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
brought forth from the murky depths:

Luigi Zanasi writes:

You know what does that? Reading on the net. You start to write like what
you're reading.

Can't be. Robin didn't use an apostrophe -- as in "reply's". More
likely too much testing of the beer glasses. :-)

Possibly. I do wonder if anyone, anywhere in the English speaking world,
bothers to teach the difference between plurals and possessives any more.

Do you mean to say that they're actually teaching ANY English in
schools nowadays? It's not immediately obvious.

P.S: I'm going to stop replying to you until you fix your
damned sig tail. Crikey, man. Have you no shame? EDIT!

I drank WHAT? +
http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming