Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Roger Shoaf" wrote

Robbing a bank would be so much easier than boosting a wedding ring.

It certainly is. A few weeks ago a couple of guys here it CT wanted to
rob a bank. They were smart enough to call ahead so the bank would have
the money ready for them. Another genius did not take that step, but
he was apprehended outside the bank waiting for a cab for the get-a-way.

I thought robbing banks would be a somewhat rare crime, but in our state
alone there are hundreds every year.

Well, the state could institute a program to catch and release
after sterilization so the dumbasses can't reproduce.

TDD