Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On Mon, 10 May 2010 22:00:17 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

I thought robbing banks would be a somewhat rare crime, but in our state
alone there are hundreds every year.

"Meet Willie Sutton
Willie Sutton was a refreshing hood. He robbed banks and he was good
at it. He made no bones about that. He usually packed a gun, either a
pistol or a Thompson submachine gun--"You can't rob a bank on charm
and personality"--but took a professional's pride in never using it.
Sutton stole from the rich and he kept it, though in later years he
was popular with the public through some misplaced Robin Hood idea."

When they asked Willie why he robbed banks, his answer was that was
where the money was.