Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default HF grinder wheels

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2010 16:35:57 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Picked up some HF grinder wheels today (6674), and they seem to do
well for grinding off my turkeysh*t welds and whatnot. I notice
they don't have the smooth outside coating that the Norton/DeWalt
ones do, and I haven't ground it down far enough to see if there is
a fiberglass matrix holding the whole thing together.

Anyone tried their grinding discs, and had any "interesting"
experiences with them?

Jon

Ayup. They are not bad. They dont last quite as long as those 2x the
price..but they are the best deal Ive found, except for buying bulk
off Ebay..and even then they are pretty close.

Aye, for a buck a disk I figure as long as they don't turn into shrapnel
it's a good deal.

Jon