Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repairing an abraded poly(?) trashcan (was: Having a...

Frnak McKenney wrote:

Nice thought. Unfortunately, the manufacturer (a Zarn, Inc. of
Reidsville, North Carolina) appears to have gone out of business.

Zarn Inc 13326 Scenic Glade DR Houston, TX, 77059

ZARN Inc in Houston, TX serves customers.We offer services in Garbage
Containers.We specialize in Garbage Containers.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.