Big Tim

Default CCTV Video Capture

Sparks wrote:

This is the sort of thing I'd like to set up, but what this company is
offering, like a number of others I've found, is a complete solution.
So they supply the PCI card, the cameras and the software (and cable
and stuff).

How about this off eBay - They are always avalable!
http://tinyurl.com/rz0f

Here is some info if you can't be arsed to look at eBay

snipped card specs

Sparks...

Looks like the thing I want/need and I couldn't find it earlier this
week. Not used to ebay I'm afraid. I'll keep my eye on it to see
what it finally goes for. Thought the £20 postage is going to bump
the final price up somewhat.

--
Big Tim
(Take the Simian out and feed him with Spam to reply)