Posted to alt.home.repair

Default installing a new toilet- question, almost done, took level and noticed not level..??help

Might interfere with operation of the overflow drain, or
fill valve? Tipped one way, the over flow drain is up in the
sky, so the tank over flows over the top. Tipped the other
way, the tank doesn't get a good fill, so you have a 1.4 GPF
toilet, that doesn't move solids down the drain.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"KOS" wrote in message
Hi, I have already installed the toilet and took a level
and see that
it is not exactlyl level..does this matter? please advise
as to what
should be done, thanks

While I am supposed to say it needs to be "perfectly level",
I think I will
be honest and say if it flushes fine go have a cold drink
and forget it.

Colbyt