Silvan

Default Lessons in Grammar: WAS Lee Valley optical center punch

Charlie Self wrote:

Not really and, in truth, with her and others like her, I refuse to expend
the energy to figure out what she is saying.

You know, it's really, like, you know, endemic in today's, you know,
society.

I hear people, you know, on the radio being interviewed, and they like, you
know say "you know" every other word, you know?

Even, you know, relatively scholarly people.

One explanation I heard was that, you know, it's not acceptable to say, you
know, "uh," so people, you know, say "you know" instead of "uh" now, you
know?

OK, I'll stop it, and I promise to, you know, NEVER do this again, you know?

I'm ready to slap mySELF.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/