Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

On Sat, 08 May 2010 11:24:57 -0400, Jack Stein
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Jack Stein" wrote
Corvairs, VW, Isetta's and todays smart cars (and more) are/were
death traps looking for a place to happen.

I got T-boned on the driver's door in my Corvair by a Mach truck pulling
a flatbed. I needed a Band-Aid. Sturdy thing; with I still had it.

Sturdy my ass. The Corvair was a death trap, just like the Pinto and
about every other small car of it's day.

I was not killed, not even injured. Your opinion does not coincide with my
real life experience. Handled well too. In spite of Nader, I could whip it
around corners faster than any other car I ever owned -- safely. Never got
stuck in the snow either. Yes, I'd buy another if they started making them
tomorrow.