Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Illeagals

Gunner Asch on Sat, 08 May 2010 13:24:55 -0700
On Sat, 8 May 2010 09:49:30 -0500, wrote:

Please list company's that hir illegals here

Most.

Some unintentionally..most..simply dont care.

Some may not know, some may overlook. Company I worked for, had
a big INS raid. Caught about 10% of the work force. Unfortunately,
quite a few good workers went, and the couple real a-holes - were
legit. Although one had overstayed a visa and had to leave anyway.

The question got raised, watching the new management's subsequent
behavior, - could it not have been possible for someone in the new
management team to have made that anonymous tip to the INS, as a means
of cutting the workforce, without having to fire anyone? I don't know
either.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!