Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Surgeons and crime

I have heard that the "gunless UK" has a high crime rate.
Because criminals are fearless, in the face of unarmed
victims, and laws which protect the criminals.

Military folks choose to join the military, with the
military medicine. The rest of us would prefer to make our
own choices. And Uncle is rapidly moving to make all our
medical choices for us. Most people I know oppose socialized
medicine.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"harry" wrote in message

Hah! Interesting. I am now retired but once worked for the
NHS as an
engineer. They [Iowans] were all totally bonkers about
"socialized
medicine" even though they were recipients of it at the vets
hospital.
My republican friend still bombards me with
"taking-the-****-out-of-
democrats email propaganda. Very witty a lot of it is.
Incredible.
But I think he believes it all. Must take hours to think up
and
compile.
He is supposed to be coming to visit me but he is afraid to
come I
think. I have promised him a real good time. I live in the
centre of
the UK, anywhere is within reach but he is afraid. And us a
gunless
society!