Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!

Tony wrote:
Peter wrote:
On 5/8/2010 11:05 AM, harry wrote:
On May 8, 4:01�pm, wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 8, 11:46 am, The Daring
wrote:
harry wrote:

Are all you Limeys violent, vitriolic smeg heads?

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Smeg?????????????????

I read that and wondered if it has to do with "smegma".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/smegma- Hide quoted text -

I expect you're right. Never heard of it 'til now. Must be an
Americanism.

Only among those who use immature insults as a substitute for reasoned
thoughts. It is not a commonly used expression.

No, thankfully we don't hear it often. The first time I even heard _of_
the word I was around 30+ years old. Someone was asking me "what is the
most disgusting word in the US language? Actually I've never heard it
used derogatorily, just joking and grossing people out. I can't say how
it was meant up above, hopefully in a joking way.

Look up "Red Dwarf" and smeg. I thought you guys were Brits?

TDD