Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Exterior door behind storm door, interior or exterior paint?

wrote:
I use exterier. Being behind the store door does not
eliminate the heat build up nor the UV damage.

Or the moisture. It may not get rain on it, but when the humidity and
inside/outside temp delta is right, it still gets plenty damp in there,
at least until the sun comes back out and turns it back into a greenhouse.

My front door faces directly west, and gets no summer shade due to no
real overhang or large trees in front of it. It is white, but the inside
of the door still gets hot to the touch, even in cool weather. I keep
meaning to go to the window company, and get a screen made to replace
the glass panel in that storm door in summer.

--
aem sends...