Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Finally a gloat for me

On Wed, 05 May 2010 21:51:43 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 05 May 2010 13:25:57 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote the following:

Gunner Asch on Wed, 05 May 2010 00:35:24 -0700

look in the Signatures section of the agent.ini file. In my geek programming
days, I might have written a script to automatically hack it. I've got a life
these days though.

Ain't no such aminal. Maybe the .ini stopped with the last beta,
version 0.93. I can't find anything in any of the Agent dirs which
relates, so it must be hidden in the DBs somewhere. Only Agent itself
can access those (easily) and I'm certainly not going to try to hack a
Good Thing(tm).

My version has the sig.dat file, which contains the sigs

X-Signatu Poor

Which version agent are you running? I've got 3.3 and in the
database directory (I think) is agent.ini - text file editable by
whatever.

v5.00/32.1170 with no sig.dat and no agent.ini file.

agent.ini should reside in the directory that Agent runs from (check the
shortcut that's used to start it). It's how you got multiple setups from one
installation before recent versions. 6.00/32.1186 still reads and writes the
agent.ini files on my setup.

Mark Rand
RTFM