Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!

On 5/8/2010 11:25 AM, harry wrote:

We have only a limited cable network over here. The BBC used to
provide high quality drama and wildlife films but it's all going to
the dogs. They'd sooner spend theri money on high salaries for
scumbag celebrities and CEOs. I now have a stellite dish so I can get
foreign programmes. Some of it is a lot better than ours. Esp.
news. There are some US news channels but they are as crap as ours,
maybe worse. The best is Aljazeera and France24. Both in English.

My wife and I watch a lot of BBC and other British TV produced mystery and drama
series on our public broadcasting stations. We especially love "A Touch of
Frost", "Midsomer Murders", "The Vicar of Dibley", "Rebus", "Love for Lyndia"
and of course the great "Upstairs, Downstairs" and "As Time Goes By" and
everything and anything with Dame Judie Dench! I am forgetting many more.