Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!

On May 8, 4:24�pm, Peter wrote:
On 5/8/2010 11:19 AM, Tony wrote:

LOL! Yes the bar in the basement is almost standard these days. They say
it has to do with stricter drunk driving laws, but I think most of them
just make it easier to drink more.

And we all know that it is a lot safer trying to walk up the stairs when drunk
than down the stairs! �The only problem with my theory is that in a lot of these
"yee-haw" communities, the soil is hard clay and the houses are built on
concrete slabs - no basements. �When the tornado sirens sound, I used to watch
my neighbors wobble out to the storm shelters, with a bottle in one hand and an
ice filled glass in the other.

Gotta pass the time somehow I suppose. In Des Moines we went around
all the nieghbour's bars in the evenings. (It's toosday, muss be the
day we go to Henk's place) Heh! Heh! Miller light and Sol beer.
In the days we rode down the ruler straight, level highways on my
friends Harley. (At 65mph!!!!) It would frighten the **** out of him,
motorcycling our highways with hills, bends adverse camber etc.