Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!

On May 8, 3:37�pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , harry wrote:

I have to say that during my visit to America (I visited an internet
friend in Iowa) everyone was very kind and generous towards me.
It was explained to me however that this would be true in the South
but folks on the East and West coasts were nasty. � Is this in general
correct?

No. Americans are in general kind and generous. More so in rural areas
and small towns. Somewhat less so in large cities.

We have some real nasty people in London. There exists a stereotype
of American tourists over here. They in general travel in small
frightened groups. There is some truth in this but not entirely so.