Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!

Be sure to stock an extra case of beer in the back of your
monster gas guzzling truck (with the air conditioning).
While you go mud running, and have an open pit barbecue
after the lynching. Burning plenty of charcoal, so you can
have a BIG carbon foot print.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...

We get to see CSI here in the UK too (if you're that
simple minded).
It started off fairly serious and realistic. However it
has long
descended into typical America ********. I haven't
watched it in
years.
Personally I think it should be banned, it twists the
brains of the
stupid and credulous, especially all the inane violence.
Anyone who has visited America knows it's ******** within
five
minutes, there are no fat ugly gits on CSI. 90% of
Americans are fat
and/or ugly.

You may be correct about the fat and ugly part, darn those
English ancestors! We Americans know that TV and movies are
make believe, even most of mainstream Liberal news is faux.
I do like The BBC news programs, especially when they show
the harvesting of the spaghetti crop. Here in the U.S. we
have these things known as a channel selector on our TV
sets,
perhaps UK sets lack them. I'm from The Southern part of the
country where we...... oh damn, I almost forgot, me and the
boys got a lynching to do this morning, gotta hurry. Y'all
come visit us, ya hear!

TDD