Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Surgeons who know how to use concrete saws!

On May 8, 8:59�am, harry wrote:
On May 8, 5:25 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:

So I'm watching CSI:NY the other night. The CSI's determine that there
is a body buried in a concrete slab at a construction site.

One of the characters is Dr. Sheldon Hawkes. Here's his character bio:
"Hawkes is a Medical Examiner with the NYC Office of the Chief Medical
Examiner (OCME). He was a child prodigy who graduated from college at
eighteen, and by 24 he was a fully board-licensed surgeon."

Guess what? Hawkes is also pretty good with one of these:

http://www.arpielleequipment.com/pro...ges/cc6500.jpg

To extract the body and take it back to the lab, Hawkes gets behind
one of those bad boys and cuts a perfect rectangle around the body.
These CSI guys can do anything!

They take the huge slab back to the lab and Hawkes begins to extract
the body with - ready for this? - a Dremel tool!

I was laughing my arse off.

We get to see CSI here in the UK too (if you're that simple minded).
It started off fairly serious and realistic. �However it has long
descended into typical America ********. �I haven't watched it in
years.
Personally I think it should be banned, it twists the brains of the
stupid and credulous, especially all the inane violence.
Anyone who has visited America knows it's ******** within five
minutes, there are no fat ugly gits on CSI. �90% of Americans are fat
and/or ugly.- Hide quoted text -

NB, I found that whining, skinny blonde especially irritating. If she
ever gets killed I will watch. I hope she dies a horrible death, she
deserves it. Concrete would be good. Or alligators. Pity it will
only be fictional.