Big Tim

Default CCTV Video Capture

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:22:50 +0100, "Alan"
wrote:

I ordered the Trust 814 card yesterday as it sounded ideal for my needs
also.
Just had a call from the supplier (cyberselect.co.uk) to say they cannot
supply as they have withdrawn the card from sale due to problems with it
recording when there is no movement and filling up the hard drive.
Looks like I may have to pay the extra for a better card such as the
"Stealth Big Brother" - but it's about £100 more :-(

No point buying an unreliable system.

Alan.

Cyberselect were one of the 3 places I had on my list to try and order
the card from today. Looks like the Trust is off the list then.

--
Big Tim
(Take the Simian out and feed him with Spam to reply)