Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to drag large garbage can?

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 6 May 2010 14:44:09 -0700 (PDT), tmclone
wrote:

On May 4, 11:58 pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 04 May 2010 21:15:27 -0500, The Daring Dufas

wrote:
the computer believed
to have belonged to the fabled Plonkasaurus
Wiping my eyes from laughter......

You really need to get out more. PLONK!

I'm just shattered.

You don't have a kill file for me?

Like I asked before, are you the same "h" as the poster "tmclone"?

Researchers have always believed there existed more than one
specimen of the fabled Plonkasaurus. Ancient data storage
devices once used on the predecessor of The Universe Net or
Versenet as it is more commonly called today have given a
number of data diggers (electronic archaeologists) great
hope in finding out more about The Cult Of Plonk and those
who belonged to it. As for Versenet, the younglings call it
The Verz or simply Verz. I see younglings walking around
talking to themselves and I thought they were mentally ill
until I realized they had the new retina implant videophone. At
least when you see someone talking to their thumb, you knew
they were using their implanted thumbnail video interface. When
I was a youngling, I recall my great, great, great grandfather
telling me about oldtech called bluetooth that people once used
in conjunction with those really huge communicators called
cellphones. When my 3paw said bluetooth, I said "3pop, people
get any color tooth they want today, why could they only get a
blue tooth?" When 3paw explained that he saw people walking
around talking to themselves like they were crazy, I didn't know
then that I would have the same thing happen to me some day.
My 3paw was a cool old guy, he still wore things called eyeglasses.
My 3pop died at age 150 of TOF when Obama General Hospital
told us he didn't qualify for any more organ replacements or
regenerations. The last thing he said to us was "What a ride, what
a ride" It's amazing that when I was a youngling, people died at
such an early age. I still still think about my 3paw every day and
how much he taught me.

TDD