Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default irrigation water flow rate and nozzle diameter

wrote in message
m...
you should look at your pump chart to determine what your pump will put
out. You can compute the flow rate through an orfice but such that drill
bits do not make round holes your figures will be off. I cannot answer
your question but gave you some info for next time around.
Al

Yea, my pump chart shows 160 gpm when it was new. I've been pumping a bit of
sand for fourteen years, the impellers are worn. And there are a few minor
system leaks. In short, it don't run as good as it used to. I don't either.

Karl