Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to drag large garbage can?

On Wed, 05 May 2010 20:21:32 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 05 May 2010 04:55:08 -0400, mm wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:52:06 -0500, "
wrote:

We have one of those. It's heavier going down the driveway than up. ;-)
But he lives at the bottom of his driveway.

Though I've certainly seen it, I'd never buy a house lower than street level.
Hauling garbage cans would be the least of my worries.

Chuckle. Try living in a lake-front house on most man-made lakes. Hill
slump is a big problem, and you have to design the utility feeds and
foundations accordingly.

Good point. I was thinking about doing just that in a few years. Maybe not.