Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to drag large garbage can?

On Wed, 05 May 2010 18:47:30 -0500, Steve Barker
wrote:

On 5/5/2010 6:09 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 05 May 2010 04:55:08 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:52:06 -0500, "
wrote:

We have one of those. It's heavier going down the driveway than up. ;-)

But he lives at the bottom of his driveway.

Though I've certainly seen it, I'd never buy a house lower than street level.
Hauling garbage cans would be the least of my worries.

I've seen dozens that lay like that. And many of them right in town.

Sure, but it's something I'd run far away from long before I turned 80. In
fact, about 30 seconds after the agent drove us up (down?) to the house.