Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default flip primers

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Obama is another Clinton in my opinion, likely not as smart. Harry
Reid has kept the serious anti gun stuff from hitting the senate
floor, why is it so much worse this cycle?

Because chumps continue to pay higher prices for amunition and the
manufacturers are being perfectly good capitalists and maximizing
the return on the investment in labor and equipment. Why sell brass
and primer's when you can sell ammo and make five times the profit?

LOL

I wonder if this is a double play of sorts. When a center right
government gets back in office, I doubt the ammunition makers want to
see a total drop in sales. Sort of a win win thing going if they
don't over produce.

The thing is, I would be buying at the bottom of the market since I'm
cheap. I'm holding off on shooting a lot until I can secure
replacement stock. Sales will still be up when the Dems are tossed
out for at least two years or so.

All serious gun owners ideas on safety stock have jumped up to about
4 years on hand. That is my opinion for what it is worth.

As long as the industry can stir people up with claims about upcoming
legislation it won't matter at all which party is in office.
If it isn't Obama, it will be Bobby Rush. This guy in NY City had a Kelltec
on him so you should expect a lot of talk now about denying new immigrants
permits to buy weapons. There won't be any laws in the works but that won't
matter. The industry doesn't want laws but loves to see their customers all
frightened and scared of the dark. It's good for business.

Good night. Morning comes early for me.

L8TR

--
John R. Carroll