Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repairing an abraded poly(?) trashcan (was: Having a...

Frnak McKenney fired this volley in
news
Now all I need is a poly sheet perhaps 2'x1'. Any suggestions? For this
job even that "currogated" stuff would be fine.

I get many square feet a year of 3/16" black polyethylene from a local boat
builder who routes out dash panels from it. Some of the "drops" have
sections as large as 2x3', but are useless to him because of the geometry
of his dashboards.

Any plastics dealer will have it, as do McMaster-Carr and MSC.

LLoyd