Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repairing an abraded poly(?) trashcan

On Tue, 04 May 2010 22:40:01 -0700, Winston
wrote the following:

On 5/3/2010 6:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Any ideas? Or is this a Complete Waste of Time?

CWOT, so I'll have Winston call you.

Why would you do that to Frank? Geeze.

Misery loves company?

P.S: Radiators are not made of polyethylene. NOTHING sticks to poly,
not even epoxy. Yeah, I thought of the HF plastic welder, but knew it
prolly wouldn't be large enough to work.

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up