Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default How to drag large garbage can?

"h" wrote in message

wrote in message
m...
h wrote:
wrote in message
As I said before, there is a big difference between healthy exercise
and taking chances. As active as many elderly are, a broken hip can
mean permanent disability or death. As a retired nurse, I have seen it
many, many times.

Bottom line, when you stop doing things for yourself, just dig a hole
and lie down, since you're already dead. Meaning, that if you are not
exercising VIGOROUSLY for at LEAST 60 MINUTES EVERY day, you aren't
doing anything and should just give it up. Exercising (weight resistance
training) actually builds up bones and guards against breaks, even in
advanced old age, as any nurse should know. You can get the exercise
moving your trash, your dirt, cleaning your house, your gutters,
dancing, taking yoga or boxing classes, or going to the gym. Work it out
on your own, but most people will die much sooner than they should
because they never get off their asses. Most people, Americans in
particular, are lazy.

Your English comprehension isn't too good...who suggested that anyone
stop being active?

Umm, you said to weenie-out and let other people do things for you. SAME
THING! Reading comprehension not your long suit, huh? PLONK!

Boy, I guess you showed HIM!