Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default modern condensing boiler vs. dacades old standard boiler,

In article ,
Toby wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
Nightjar "cpb"@ insertmysurnamehere wrote:

My personal preference is for a Vaillant system boiler and mains
pressure hot water tank, both of which are sitting in my side porch
awaiting installation.

Which ones did you go for Colin? A similar combination is looking
likely for my system replacement.

Go for Remeha Broag Avanta plus with the weather compensation option.

Best value for money and top quality. See, I am even good to people
from Essex.

What is the warranty period on these boilers?

I'd look up the maker's website. That's all dribble does. And be very
careful of his 'recommendations' - he changes them more often than his
underpants. He also has no conception of hot water needs in the average
house.

--
*I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.