Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shiny New Toy, some metal involved

On Mon, 03 May 2010 16:48:15 -0700, Winston
wrote the following:

On 5/3/2010 2:44 PM, Wes wrote:
Larry wrote:

Has anyone here purchased or built one of these yet?

Ooh, shiny new toy time!

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-n...-jet-pack.html

Me want.

So you brag about not having a teevee and watch break.com on your computer?

My luck the hose would break off as I was crossing over the power pack at altitude.

"What could possibly go wrong?"

Never ask that question. g

Let's see, if the feed hose broke at the junction to the jet pack,
pressure would move it down until it was pointing at a very personal
muscle. It wouldn't take an engineer to determine that the hydraulic
pressure of that hose may overcome even the -already- increased
sphincter tension and you'd get one helluva colonic. Sounds painful.

--
Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
-- Raymond Lindquist