Posted to alt.home.repair
Prof Wonmug Prof Wonmug is offline

Default Best material to cover garbage bin wheels

On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:01:30 +0000,
(DA) wrote:

mike wrote:

Do you have a hand truck with rubber-like or pneumatic tires?

That's what I would do - just load it up on a hand truck with good tires
instead of dragging it on its own. If you don't have a hand truck, it
makes sense to get one - a very useful device indeed.

Yes, I have a hand truck, but it's in the garage so I'd have to go get
it and then put it back. Also, I have three bins (garbage plus
recycling) to put out. I can make it in 2 trips now. With the hand
truck, I'd need three.

I want better wheels!!!