Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Best material to cover garbage bin wheels

On May 3, 12:34*pm, Prof Wonmug wrote:
In our city, we have large bins for garbage and recycling. The bins
have hard plastic wheels. We recently replaced our asphalt driveway
with pavers. The pavers have a much rougher surface than the asphalt.
Now, when I walk the bins out to the curb, the hard plastic wheels
make a horrible racket.

So you can't live with it for the 30 seconds, ONCE A WEEK, it takes to
drag the bin from the house to the curb, and back again? Is this the
most pressing problem you have in your life?