Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally a gloat for me

On Mon, 3 May 2010 10:28:45 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I intentionally omit the space so I can see when my sig gets stale. If
you know of any automatic sig changer for Agent, I'll install it so
you don't have to put up with my persistent sigs. I haven't seen one.

I can live with sigs. What is annoying is "someone scrawled, what's that
lassie, or let it be announced that someone spewed" and other crap at the
beginning of reposts.

OK, "scrawled" is gone. I was tired of it anyway. Yeah, I'd like to
shoot Lassie right about now, too.

--
Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
-- Raymond Lindquist