Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Its starting....VBG

"William Wixon" wrote:

almost sounded to me like it wasn't actually really intended to blow up,
just create a to-do on the news. didn't really want to hurt anyone. maybe a
distraction from the oil well crisis. prolly a right-winger. :-)

b.w.

William, remember McVeigh? His package worked. Right wingers seldom go off but don't be
in their target zone when it happens. We tend to have served and have a clue on now this
stuff works. Who was the Unibomber just to give the left some cred? I know the left can
do the deed when they want to. Weathermen?

Actually, I don't think the perp was left or right. Likely someone from the Muslim world.
Time will tell on that one.

Time will tell.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller