Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Having a home shop means...

On 5/3/2010 6:43 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 02 May 2010 22:42:10 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

(...)

Yup. I don't know about others but I experience a disproportionate
'warm and fuzzy' feeling when I repair something like that.

We're the original recyclers, before all the enviros got involved.

Pappy was a recycler before recycling was cool.

It's the same deal in fixing flat tires

Isn't it amazing how the air just seems to know where to go, and does
so? The flat part of the tire always gets filled first.

Clearly God is on our side.

:P

or the odd garage door opener for neighbors.

Whoa, man. That must be a lot larger than a beer bottle opener.

You don't want to open that door right after an earthquake.
A bunch of Yugos squirt out all over your hands.

If I could find a way to bottle that feeling, I would be
very wealthy indeed.

The Chinese discovered the poppy way long ago, sir.

Validation!

P.S: And if you believe those lines above (other than the first, which
is actually true) I have some very moist, fertile land in Flowda to
sell to you. http://fwd4.me/MSV

Tell me they dropped the word 'gullible' from the dictionary and
I will believe you, because I am a Proud American Consumer.

--Winston